Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Scrap Day

A couple of weeks ago I had some friends come over to scrapbook, since I was actually off on a Saturday. Had such a good time with these fine ladies. I worked on my Valentine cards (which I will post tomorrow) while they worked on their own projects. It was a good day!


Dana here is working on her Project Life album to determine how she likes it. By the end of the day, she was hooked and happy to get old photos into photo safe albums.


Ivonne working on her project. Working on placing her Christmas cards into her albums. I see the card I made her.



This is Paulie, she didn't scrapbook since she had her grandbabys birthday party to go to, so she just socialized with us until she had to leave. She'll have to crop the next time.



My work space, working on my Valentine cards.



Paulie, Ivonne and Dana. Three very lovely ladies!




Some of Ivonne's completed pages.




Almost done with my cards.




Ivonne giving Dana bunny ears.



I hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did.  Have a good night and BIG HUGS to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment