Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Mail

Hello my friends. I don't have a project to share today, but wanted to share with you the happy mail I recently received. I'm actually working on my Valentine cards, so I can't show them right now, they are still a work in progress.

There is a blog I go to quite often. The owner is Kristina Werner and her blog is called kwerner design.
Here are the links        www.kwernerdesign.com.  www.simonsaysstamp.com

I really like her blog, she has videos several times a week. She can be found on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Tweeter. I think there are a couple of other places too. One of the last videos she made she used the stamp sets I received today. I got them from Simon Says Stamps and the stamps are by Paper Smooches. I just thought it was so cute, I had to order them for myself. I can't wait to try them out.

I also got the new CardMaker magazine. I love getting my magazines.





Well that's all for me so I want to wish everyone a great week and BIG hugs to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment