Thursday, January 9, 2014

Project Life Album

Good evening my friends. I hope everyone has been having a good week. I was fortunate enough to have this past weekend off and had a good friend come over to do some crafting. She made her Valentine cards and I made a card for a friend and was able to work on my Project Life album.

Becky Higgins created these albums to get pictures in scrapbooks to preserve them, versus sitting in boxes. I love to scrapbook, but I have so many old photos (the ones I worked on are 2001 & 2004)  I needed something to help me along. These albums have photo slot pages that need little or no embellishments. I wanted to share with you what I put together for these few pages. I do want to apologize for the poor quality of the photos, it was night time and just couldn't get good shots but you will get the idea.






I got my kit from QVC that included the pages and the journaling cards. I know Michaels now carries these albums and everything you need to put them together. If you just need to get your photos in scrapbooks, but don't really have a lot of time to do the traditional scrapbooking, then give this a try.

Well it's back to work for me tomorrow, so have a wonderful weekend and BIG hugs to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment