Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A New Card Die

Hello my blogging friends! I hope everyones week is turning out the way you want. I know it's pretty cold here in Northeast Florida. I know all of you further north are really getting it bad. I've been working the past 4 days and had not been able to get into my craft room until this evening. However, while I was working I did receive some new dies and stamps.

I was able to use my new Surprise Pop-Out Card Die from My Creative Time http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ tonight for a good friend of mine who will be retiring at the end of this month. Once I got the hang of what I was doing I had a good time creating this card.



Since this card is for a man, I could not do any bling, but do love the color combination I used.




As you can see, the card pops out to reveal a surprise. They showed several different ways to use this pop out. I just love the idea of having a place for a gift card.  There is also a gift card pocket that I seriously think I am going to have to order.



The stamp set I used is Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches that I got from Simon Says Stamps  http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

I've got another card to make and going to use my die again. I'm really enjoying this die. Thanks Emma!

Have a good evening and BIG HUGS to you all!




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your card is FABULOUS my sweet friend! Your friend is going to LOVE it! ;)
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete