Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Say Cheese

I made this card for my best friends birthday. I just recently bought this stamp and have been dying to use it. I used my Copic markers to color it, but unfortunately forgot to jot down the ones I used.


Recipe
Card Size 6 1/2 x 5 inches
Papers, Creative Memories
Stamp, Stampabilities, House Mouse Designs, Say Cheese
Stamp, K.Andrew Designs, Art Stamps, Food For Thought
Copic Markers
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Ribbon, American Crafts Elements
Rhinestones, Studio18
Ink, Memento, Tuxedo Black
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Pop Dots, Stampin Up
Adhesive, ATG gun

Big Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the sentiment made me laugh!!!! Wow so unique and you did an awesome job on it. I am sure your friend will love this!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete