Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card that I made for my friend with my new cricut lite cartridge Love You A Latte.


I deleted my file before jotting down the specifics of my card so I'm going on memory for the details.

Recipe
Card Size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Cartridge, Love You A Latte, Coffee Cup cut @ 4 inches along with layers
Cardstock, cream, black and burgundy, Reflections, Michaels
Cardstock, patterned, Kaisercraft, On The Dot
Ribbon
Stickles
Zig 2 Way Glue
Dimensionals, Scrapbook Adhesives

3 comments:

  1. I love it Patti! I owe my sister a "thinking of you card" so I might scraplift this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *need* that cartridge ;) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious Patti!
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete