Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Birthday Card

I have another friends birthday coming up and decided to use this new 8x8 paper pad that I found.


Recipe

Card Size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Pattern cardstock, The Magic of Oz, Unique Papercrafting Graphic 45
Oz embellishment, from The Magic of Oz, paper pack
Solid cardstock, from my scrap stash
Rhinestone, Rhinestone trios, Patriotic, Queen & Co.
Stamp, K.Andrew Designs Art Stamps, Positive Thoughts
Stamp, My Pink Stamper, Sweetest Cupcakes (inside card)
Stickles, lime and red
pop dots, scrapbook adhesives
ATG gun
Zig 2 in 1 glue pen


Big Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Anna would love this card since the Wizard of Oz is her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Oh boy, we use to watch this over and over when we were kids. One of my all time fav's .
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete