Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alaska Layouts #2

This past Saturday I was able to attend a crop for a little while and was able to finish these layouts while there.


With these layouts, I kept the pages simple since the papers were so nice. However, I did use stickles on the Juneau. I also think the flowers looked nice too.


These are just postcards that I picked up in Juneau and thought this camera fit perfectly on the layout. I got this camera from the Cricut cartridge Creative Memories, Travler.




This picture needed nothing more than this beautiful paper.



I really liked how this page came out. I love using stickles on the snow and tree.


Big hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. ACK! I feel so guilty not even developing our Alaska pics from our trip, and you are scrapping yours so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete