Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Yabba Dabba Doo Anniversary

My sister and her husband just recently celebrated their anniversary. My sister has always told me she only wanted my handmade cards, not even kits. Well I have the cutest stamp that a friend gave me and knew I wanted to use it for her and her husband. Anyway, I think the card came out so stinkin cute. Don't you love when a card comes out better than you thought it would, that's how I felt about this one.




I also used the Elizabeth Craft panel card die, but only used one panel. I then used the seperate decorative edge pieces for this die. After I colored the image with Copic markers, I spritzed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

Needless to say, my sister loved the card as much as I did. Time for me to start thinking about bed time so I'm signing off for tonight. Until next time BIG HUGS to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment