Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers Day Cards

Happy Mothers Day to all of you ladies, whether you have children or not. We are all Moms one way or the other, to our fur babies, nieces, nephews and close friends. For my Mom and my MIL, I made these cards using the Full Card Love Mum die and Mothers Day Clear Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp. These cards literally took just a few minutes to make.


Like I said these took literally minutes to make, the pink one took a little longer because of arranging how I wanted to place the strips. I used double sided take and punched out the hearts using the Creative Memories punch and then glittered them.




I also stamped the hearts on the envelopes that are included  in the stamp set.

These dies are so awesome and I can't wait to use the Fathers Day ones I got at the same time as these.

I again wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day and hope you have a wonderful day with your Moms and children. Until next time BIG HUGS to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment