Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Coloring Glitter Birthday Card

Good Morning my friends. I have a few minutes this morning before getting ready for work and thought I would post this card I made for my Daughter In Laws birthday card. I used a technique that I saw on Scrapbooking Made Simple and wanted to give it a try.



I used Sookwang double sided tape and placed it on a piece of paper and exposed the sticky on the front side. I applied the sticker, I used the paper that I took off the tape to press the sticker down firmly. I then took my microfine glitter and sprinkled it over the entire piece.  Sprinkle off the excess glitter and burnish the entire piece with your finger.  Before coloring make sure all loose glitter has been removed. The last step was just color, I used Copic markers, but you can pretty much use any type. I really love how this looks and plan to use this method again.




I felt the sentiment label needed a little extra something.

I hope everyone has a great day and until next time BIG HUGS to you all.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I'll have to try the technique.

    ReplyDelete