Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Projects

I have a couple of Halloween projects that I got finished just in the nick of time.


I found these from my friend Michelles' blog Scrappin with my Bug. These were fun to make and everyone who got one really liked them. Oh yeah, the candy wasn't bad either.


I found this idea from Sherrie Scraps with Passion, another blog that I visit. I loved this so much I completely lifted this. This was another fun project, but took a little time to finish. However, the finished product was awesome. My niece and 2 nephews really loved them.


Thought you might like to see what I placed into the treat boxes. There is some sixlets and stick candy and these cute little voodoo doll keychains. I thought these fit the occasion and the boxes perfectly.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoyed making them. Big hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment