Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Celebrate Card

Hi My Bloggie Friends, sorry I've been MIA here lately. Between working and trying to catch up on my birthday and halloween cards I haven't been able to get to my blog. I am happy to say that I'm on the downhill to finishing.

This is a birthday card that I made for a friend of mine. Enjoy and BIG hugs to you all.



Recipe
Card Size 4 1/4 x 7
Cartridge used, Just A Note, Installed on the Expression 2
All cardstock from my scrap stash
Ribbon, Sweet & Sassy, Michaels
Celebrate & shadow, cut @ 1 1/2 inches, page 53
Banner & layers, cut at 1 1/2 inches, page 53
Bunny & layers, cut at 1 3/4 inches, page 59
Sentiment & shadow cut @ 1 3/4 inches
Glitter glue, Stickles
Pop dots, Stampin Up
Adhesive, Martha Stewart ball point tip glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment