Monday, August 11, 2014

What Have I Been Up To?

Hello my friends, I know it's been a month since my last post. I have had so many things going on there just didn't seem to be enough time. I did make a couple of projects and I just got back from a weekend Scrapbooking retreat which was so fun. It was really nice just scrapbooking, here are some pictures from the retreat.





I think I need to trim my bangs and my hat was a little bit big, I have such problems wearing hats, my head is to small. I know, hard to believe.



Can you tell it was western themed??? It was lots of fun.

I wanted to share a Thank You/Welcome card that I made for a new Close To My Heart customer. All the products were CTMH items. I just love how my little foxy came out.


The paper is from the Ariana paper line even the bow is from that line, unfortunately  Ariana has been discontinued.

I hope you like the card and look forward to sharing more with you sooner this time.

Have a wonderful day and until next time BIG HUGS to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment