Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Little Late

Hello my friends! I know I'm a bit late posting my Fathers Day cards. I've been really busy working my part time job and working my Close To My Heart business, plus starting the Callahan Country Bugs Cricut swarm back up. Had our first swarm in June and working on Julys. It was such fun and am really looking forward to the next one. I'm also posting the pictures from the Swarm.


These are the cards I made for Fathers Day using Simon Says Die and Stamp set. I just love how quick I was able to put these together. These could also be cut apart and just use the words you want. I'll have to try that.


My first Cricut Swarm. Had a wonderful turn out and look forward to Julys swarm.



Linda with her free style card she made.


I was so pleased that everyone seemed to enjoy the projects they were making.


Frances with her creation.


Debbie with her card.


Freda with her card and Freda hardly ever does cards. 


Layout we are going to make at the July Cricut Swarm, using CTMH Artbooking cartridge


And finally, the card we're going to make. I'm showing a cool technique, coloring glitter.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pictures and projects and wish everyone a wonderful day. Until next time BIG HUGS to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment