Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Birthday Cards

Hello my friends! I hope everyone is having a good week and hope your upcoming weekend will be beautiful! I'm hoping the sun will be shining here in N. Florida. Since March is almost here, I think it's safe now to show you the birthday cards I made for  February. I had to make sure they were all delivered before I posted them.



This card was made using the Creative Time Die, Surprise Pop-Out Card die and used Paper Smooches stamps Calorie Free and Sentiment Sampler. I also used the background stamping technique by Kristina Werner. I also, made the flag the way Kristina does on her YouTubes. If you've never seen any of Kristinas' YouTubes, you should check them out. I learn a lot from her.





This card I made for my dear friend Julie. The stamp I used is Riding A Zebra by Ducks In A Row, Joan Farber. This is one of the very first stamps I ever purchased and it was so nice bringing it back out. I colored my lovely lady with Copic markers and used a Martha Stewart edge punch. 






This is the final card I had for February, for my sweet friend Paulie.  Actually, Paulie's card was the first to be made, but the last one to be delivered. This is another older stamp I have and was so happy to pull it out and use it. The stamp is Hibiscus Blossam by Rubber Stampede. Again I used the Martha Steward edge punch and colored the flowers with Copics. 

Now that February is done, I should have already begun my March cards, but unfortunately, haven't even started. I have ideas, just haven't implemented them yet.

So my friends, I hope you have enjoyed the cards and until next time BIG HUGS to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment