Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thank You Card

Hello my blogging friends. I know it's been over a month since my last post. My scrapbook room is coming together and actually got to make a couple of thank you cards. There are these 2 gals that have been sending me cards not just for my birthday, but just because. I love to receive cards in the mail Anyway, since I managed to get some time today to create I decided to make them a thank you card in appreciation to always thinking of me.  These ladies are wonderful friends and feel very blessed to have them in my life.

Over the weekend I bought me a chevron stamp and embossing plate. I didn't use the embossing the plate but did use the stamp.  I pretty much made them the same card, just changed the colors slightly.


Anyway, enjoy and have a wonderful week. Until next time BIG HUGS to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment