Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine Cards

I know I am a little late getting this out, but wanted to share anyways. I've been working quite a bit lately and have finally found an opportunity to post these.






These cards I saw on another blog, Everyday Cricut, last year. I think I actually did the same thing last year except I used Mickey Mouse on them. This year, I used Create A Critter and I just love the little 3x3 size. Since I used googley eyes on the elephants I decided to give those to my co-workers. The other cards I kept flat to save on postage.



I also wanted to share with you the beautiful cards I received from a couple of good friends. This one is from my friend Dana.





And this one came from one of my oldest and dearest friends, Christa. Thanks Dana and Christa, you made my day

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Valentines and want to wish everyone a wonderful week. Big HUGS to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment