Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mustache Card

Happy Sunday to you all. I hope everyone had a good day. I have been kinda lazy and just doing what is necessary. I have managed to get into my craft room and make a card. I found this site on Facebook called Play Along where you do projects. Pretty much at your own pace, there are lots of challenges to choose from, it's a lot of fun. I would recommend if you are crafty, check it out. 

The challenge I chose was to make something by incorporating a mustache. Since my sons' birthday is coming up I decided to make a card for him. Hope you like my project.


I created the bowling ball, got the mustache from the Billionaire cricut cartridge and got the bowling pin from Nifty Fifties cricut cartridge. I also used a Peachy Keen stamp to give my pin an emotion. I also used an embossing folder, can't remember if it's Cuttlebug or Sizzix.

Enjoy the rest of your day and BIG hugs to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment