Saturday, January 19, 2013

One More Post For Today

Hi everyone again. I just wanted to share with you why I haven't been posting lately. First of all, been working quite a big and of course the holidays take up quite a bit of our time. But, the biggest reason is the home my husband and I are building. It seems every time we are off we are choosing flooring, paint, appliances etc. So I thought I would share with you where we are at with the construction:



The roofers came out today to finish  trimming the roof and dry wallers should be out Monday to start putting up the walls. Anyway, we are very excited about the prospect of moving in. Our builder says the end of February or the beginning of March.  :-)

Enjoy and BIG HUGS to you all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment