Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Projects

Sorry everyone for taking so long to get back showing the rest of the projects I completed during the holidays. I've had some technical difficulties, but hopefully they are resolved.  So here they are:


This card was for a friend of mine whose birthday was in September





My nieces' birthday is at the end of October, not Halloween, but thought she would like this cute this ghost wishing her Happy Birthday. And she did.




My sisters birthday was in November and she is a big fan of Goofy, so of course I had to make this one for her.



Birthday card for my Boss who just moved to Florida, so I felt it was only fitting to use this cute flamingo.


Last, but certainly not least, I made these for Thanksgiving. I saw this at Simply Pam blog and loved it so much I decided to make them too. They were so easy to make, check out what other neat things she creates. http://www.simplypamscreations.com/2012/11/cookie-card-challenge-thanksgiving.html

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created over the past couple of months. Enjoy and BIG HUGS to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment