Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coffee Birthday Card, Non Cricut Card

Hello my friends, I finally was able to make my friends birthday card before she got back from her cruise. Leave it to me to wait until the very last day. My friend enjoys coffee quite a bit, so I decided to use that design.


Recipe
Card Size, 6 1/2 x 5
Stamps, Venti to go cup, Ann-ticipations 2006
Coffee Backgrounds, Pink By Design
Make it a Venti, Pink By Design
Coffee and Friends, Inkadinkado
Happy Birthday 04, Stampabilities
Paper, my stash
Ribbon, Chocolate Chip, Stampin Up
Ink, Rich Cocoa, Memento
Glitter Glue, Crystal Ice, Ice Stickles

Big HUGS to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Patti,
    I really like this ! You are so good at creating great cards ! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete