Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Cards

Had a great day today scrapbooking with a bunch of wonderful ladies! It was so nice to be able to work on a special project I am doing for a Manager that will be retiring in April.

I wanted to share with you birthday cards I have made over the past couple of weeks.



This one was made for a good friend of mine.


I made this one for a fellow scrapbooker. I used the Princess from Mini Monsters and thought it looked cute using the googly eyes.



This is the card I made for my sons' birthday, which happens to be today.



This card was made for my son by his girlfriend. I'm getting her into cardmaking and scrapbooking.



Well that's it. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend. BIG hugs to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow all your cards are amazing!!!! You did a wonderful job on all of them!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete