Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrapfest Projects

This past weekend I was able to attend our semi-annual Nassau County Scrapfest. These are always so much fun and the person who puts this together for us is totatlly AWESOME! Thanks Sheanice!

I had made myself a goal to complete at least 10 layouts, well I didn't make it. I got 7 completed. I think I visited just a little to much. So I just wanted to share with you what I got done. Enjoy!



This was the first layout I did and was from a recent trip to Disneys' Animal Kingdom.





At the Scrapfest we had a young lady working on a school project and asked us ladies to make a Christmas card for our military. Of course, everyone wanted to participated. Well I didn't have one piece of paper or sentiment for Christmas with me. But, I did have my Gypsy loaded with some Christmas cartridges. I came up with this and think it looks great.






This is my niece and thought she looks adorable. She loves to pose for the camera and she's only 5 years old. Anyway, even though I like this layout, I'm not in love with it.



Last but not least, more layouts of our Alaska cruise from May. We are still in Juneau.



Big Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment