Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Back in October I saw this news report about this nurse that was receiving cards of hope for breast cancer patients. I wanted to participate in sending a card but unfortunately could not get mine completed until now. I contacted Nurse Mortl and she indicated to me that she was trying to keep this going all year and welcomed any card(s) I had and encouraged me to let my friends know. So if anyone is interested in making a card, please contact me and I will provide you with the mailing address. So here is the card I made.


Recipe
Card Size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Cartridge Used, Paisley (used the hide contour to hide the 2nd shoe)
Cardstock, scraps
Flower, from my stash
Gem, from my stash
Ribbon, scraps
Believe, Life's Little Occasions, K & Company
Stamp, sentiment inside, Hope Is, Stampin Up
Ink, Tuxedo black, Momento



Big Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment