Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Notepad

About a year ago, I bought this complete scrapbooking/card kit.  However, just seemed to never use it. Well today I wanted to make myself a little notepad to take with me on my upcoming cruise and decided to challenge myself.  I decided to decorate my little book with just papers and embellishments from this kit. This kit has a lot of terrific papers, cardstock stickers, chipboard embellishments and envelopes. I plan to go to this kit again for inspiration and supplies.  The glittered ribbon wasn't part of the kit, but that's the only thing I used outside of this kit. I used some old index cards, so that gives my notebook that vintage look.  I also used the perforated blade of my cutter so I could tear out the pages with ease.   I used my Cinch to bind my notebook. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea.....will be great on your cruise!!! Have fun Patti

    ReplyDelete