Monday, May 9, 2011
I am just as tickled as can be to have received another award. This award is the Cricut-tastic Award that I received from Crystal at Little Creations For The Cricut, http://www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com/. Please check out her blog, she has a lot of great projects.
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with your friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Here are the 5 cricut-tastic things about myself:
1. I had another cutting system prior to my first cricut, but hardly ever used.
2. My first Cricut, was the personal cutting system, that I permanently babysat. It was my dauther-in-laws and she wasn't really using it.
3. Received my first expression, Christmas 2009. I actually got the pink one, pink is my favorite color.
4. My first Cricut got passed down to my sister, who is still kicking out great projects with it.
5. I just received my Expression 2.
Now I would like to pass along this award to the following bloggers:
1. Sherry's Scrapbooks & Paper, http://www.snodine.wordpress.com/
2. Pink Cricut, http://www.pinkcricut.com/
3. Scrappin Navy Wife, http://www.scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/
4. Scrappin With My Bug, http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com/
5. Star's Paper Passion, http://www.starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/
6. Sweet Delights Paper & More, http://www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
7. You Had Me @ Craft, http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/
8. Bit By The Cricut Bug, http://www.bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
9. Scrapbookaholic By Abby, http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
10. Paper Maine-iac, http://www.papermaineiac.blogspot.com/