Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Layout

Here is a birthday layout that I made.  I really am trying to make layouts since I have so many pictures that need to be scrapbooked.


Recipe
Cartridges used Smiley Cards, Creative Memories Stork's Delivery
12x12 page layout
red cardstock 12x12, my stash
patterned paper 6 1/2x12, my stash
blue photo mat 3 1/4x4 1/2, my stash
black paper, my stash
black photo mater 4x6, my stash
glitter paper American Craft Christmas Glitter
birthday cake and layers cut @ 4.75 inches
sentiment cut @ 3 inches (welded with Gypsy)
balloons and layers cut @ 2.75 inches
yellow grosgrain ribbon
magic matter
pop dots

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Theres something I don't think you'll want to miss on my blog;-) Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! That cake just makes me smile! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria going to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your birthday card... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout!! I am the same way about needing to make some! I am so behind!

    I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to drop by my blog and become a follower.

    Jenn
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and colorful layout!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete