Monday, March 10, 2014

Autograph Book

Hello to you again. I can't believe I'm doing another post so quickly. What I have today is an autograph book for a dear sweet little boy. My sons' childhood friend who now has a son will be going to Walt Disney World for first time at the end of the month. So for Tys' first visit I offered to make him his own very personal autograph book. Since CARS is his favorite I made his of course CARS. I used some Disney paper I already had and dived into my paper scraps, I just love using those scraps.  I also used my Cinch machine to bind it all together.

Here are all the pieces. I experimented with my Cricut markers and made this drawing on each page of Doc, another of Tys' favorite characters. I was really pleased how it came out and if Ty wants he can even color them.




This is the front of the book.
I added Tys' name for more personalization and used chipboard CARS embellishments I already had. a rub on sentiment and a little ribbon. When I finished all of the decorating, I gave the front and back, inside and outside a coat of spray clear acrylic to help endure all the handling.



The inside of the book.



The back of the book. 

I hope Ty has a wonderful time on his first time visit, I am just so happy that I can contribute a little to that special day.

Until next time my friends, BIG HUGS to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment