Monday, October 7, 2013

Stampin Up Stamp and Punch

Good morning my friends, I hope everyones weeks is go well, my time off is just starting. A couple of weeks ago I hosted my first scrapbooking gathering in my new craft room. One of the things that I really needed to do was get some cards made. I had just recently bought from my friend, who just became a Stampin Up consultant, the stamp set Four Frames and the decorative punch that goes with it. I decided to make 4 cards using the one set.

 
The top left for a good friend, the next one for my brother in-law, next for my best friend and the last one for my Mother In-Law.


I just recently bought the envelope punch and made the envelopes, I am really loving that punch board, it's so easy to use.


The cards with their special envelopes. I ended up not using the stamp set for the Love card, but did make the envelope.

I hope you like my projects, I really enjoyed making them.

Have a great day and BIG HUGS to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment