Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me

Hello my friends! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Labor Day, I know I did. Didn't really do anything, but needed a day like that too. I am still off from work so I am very happy about that,but know Saturday morning will be here way to fast.

I wanted to share another card I made. I made this for my niece who lost her tooth recently. Along with her card I sent her a set of crayons that are housed in a pink castle. She is such a girly, girl that I knew she would love them and I was right. When they are 6 years old, they really love the little things. I was so happy to be able to use this kitty and sentiment stamp. To be honest, I had to hunt around for the sentiment, I knew I had it but had trouble finding it.  Enjoy and BIG HUGS to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment