Sunday, July 1, 2012

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello my friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and is looking forward to the holiday coming up,I know I am. I've been lucky enough not to have to work this year. I am hoping to finally get back into my craftroom. Anyway, I have made a couple of birthday cards for the men in my life and wanted to share them with you. Enjoy and BIG HUGS to you all!

I made this card for my Dad's birthday. It was pretty cool, because
he knew that was a Hudson Hornet. Not because of the
Disney movie Cars, but he remembers it from back in the day.


This is the birthday card I made for my husband.



This is the card that my sister made for my husband. She had a lot
of fun making this one. She saw something very similiar in one
of the magazines. Since we didn't have the stamp she needed, she
created these monkeys using the Cricut and drew the barrel.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love looking throught your blog. So many cute idea. Thank you for the wonderful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set of cards. I love the Changito monkey stamps. Your sister's card is adorable and creative! Must run in your family.

    ReplyDelete