Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birthday Layout

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memoral Day weekend. Unfortunately, for us Tropical Storm Beryl kept us indoors. We desperately needed rain, but now I feel like we are going to float away. But things are slowly looking up, looks like the rain will be ceasing by the weekend. Enough about that. I wanted to share with you another scrapbook page layout that I was able to get done. We took my son, my sons' girlfriend, Jessica and her son, JR out for dinner to celebrate Jessicas' birthday. We all enjoyed getting together and Jessica really liked her birthday present, a Disney scrapbook. Which worked out perfectly, because they were going to Disneyworld for vacation. She has already started putting it together. Enjoy!
Big Hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment