Friday, February 10, 2012

My Valentine Cards

I can happily say that I have finished my Valentine cards. I really like how these came out. They took a little bit of time to put together, but once Mickey was done it was a snap to finish them up.


Recipe
Card Size 3x3
Cartridges Used, Disney - Mickey and Friends and Designer's Calendar
Scalloped square cut at 2.61 inches
Mickey and layers cut at 2.75 inches
Mickey shadow cut at 2.75 inches
Have a heart stamp set, Stampin Up
Red cardstock
White cardstock
White gel pen, Sakora
Red fine tip marker, Bic
Pop dots, Stampin Up

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day! Big HUGS to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I have a daughter who adores Mickey. Check out the valentine cards I made.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete