Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lumier Card

I received an email from Pink By Design about a little boy in Iowa who is fighting Leukemia.  Max Low is a 12 year old who has been battling cancer for half of his life.  His doctors recently told his parents to enjoy the time they have left with him.  His wish is to get 1 million cards, at the time of the email he had received about 23,000.  So to help Max reach his goal Pink By Design sent out the email to help make his wish come true. 

This is my card for Max. I had a time getting this done because I kept having trouble with my cuts, but I think I finally got it.  However, I ended up coloring his eyes using my  white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.  I believe it came out alright, which was a good thing because I lost my teeny white pieces.

Recipe

Card size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Cricut Cartridge - Disney - Princesses Dreams Come True
Lumier and layers cut @ 5 inches
Paper - Mat Stack, Childhood - Making Memories
Martha Stewart Lattice Edge Punch
Stampin Up Grosgrain Ribbon  - Chocolate Chip
Stamps - Paris Rubber Stamps, Hero Arts Warm Smile
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, White
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Cute Card, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Your new follower


    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634542127239-9

    ReplyDelete